Friday, January 31, 2014

The Last Day of Work for Awhile...

Planning and booking can only take you so far, it's the realization that "shit is about to get real" is when you start moving things out of that space you once called home. It's your security blanket, your comfort zone, and welp, it's just got boxed away.....for awhile.

Today is my last day of what I call "working" for the next 4 months. Obviously, I will still be "working" but to a different beat. What I do in the construction world can be frustrating, overwhelming, and chaotic, but it's these times when things slow down and you take a look back at what you have achieved, put into perspective, can you fully understand what you have accomplished.

Parts of my cubicle remains.
I am thankful for what I have done over the last 2.5 years in the SF office, and I will definitely miss the family atmosphere that has become so natural at work, but I know these next upcoming months will pave new paths for the never ending adventure in the game of Life. Thanks all you SF work peeps!

Burner Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment